It is predicted that 3.5 million jobs will be unfilled in the field of cybersecurity by the end of this year. Several of these jobs pay very well, and in most cases, you don’t even need a college degree to get hired.
The most important thing is to have the skills and certifications. The All-In-One 2021 Super-Sized Ethical Hacking Bundle helps you gain both, with 18 courses covering all aspects of cybersecurity. Normally, you pay $3,284 for this training, but you can get it now for only $42.99 via The Hacker New Deals.
The purpose of ethical hacking is to find weaknesses in the system that a malicious hacker may exploit. A certified expert can work either full-time or freelance, earning up to $149,000 a year, according to PayScale.
This bundle would be perfect for anyone interested in the field of cybersecurity, offering the opportunity to start off on the right foot.
Starting with the fundamentals, the beginner-friendly instruction will take you all the way to high-level techniques used by professionals.
With the help of 1,686 different tutorials, you will discover how to set up a secure Kali Linux system and start hacking with Python.
- Python 3 Ethical Hacking Course — Zero to Mastery: In this course, you will learn how to code 10+ penetration testing tools from scratch.
- Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing — This course focuses on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking, but you will also learn the theoretical side of each attack.
- Website Hacking in Practice: Hands-On Course 101 — This training is more about understanding today’s top hacking threats: How to prevent and respond. With 21 different hacking techniques, you’ll learn how to apply them in real-world scenarios. This course will teach you the fundamentals of ethical hacking in a practical way.
- Hacking Wireless Networks: Theory & Practice — In this course, you will learn the basics of hacking networks with examples.
- Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking Mega Course — Take the time to learn about today’s cyber threats & shut them down with over 20 hours of hands-on training.
- Hack People, Systems & Mobile Devices — Learn how to hack mobile devices through advanced social engineering.
- Learn Burp Suite for Advanced Web Penetration Testing — Get hands-on experience with Burp Suite, to gain practical experience of web penetration testing.
- Learn Server Security with BitNinja — Detect and respond to threats in real time, handle false positives, and deal with false positives automatically.
- All-in-One Hacking Guide: From Zero to Hero — Learn the methods and techniques used in penetration testing.
- PenTesting with OWASP ZAP: Mastery Course — A must for hackers, PenTesters, developers, coders, and Security Professionals with years of experience.
- Mastering Burp Suite Community Edition — Exploring Burp Suite Community Edition from a bug hunter’s perspective.
- Kali Linux Hacker Tools, Tricks & Techniques — A Beginner’s Guide to Kali Linux for ethical hackers new to this world.
- Bug Bounty: Web Hacking — Last year Facebook paid $5 million to independent hackers and Google paid over $6 million as part of its Bug Bounty programs. In this course, you’ll learn how to hack big companies like Facebook, Google, and PayPal and get paid for it.
- Learn Network Attacks & Security — learn about different types of network attacks and how to protect yourself.
- Master in Hacking with Metasploit — Metasploit is a powerful tool that contains 458 payloads, 1604 exploit modules, 913 helper modules and 275 post exploit modules. All tricks and techniques in this course have been tested and are 100% effective.
- Introduction to Python & Hacking with Python — With this course, you can learn Python and then develop your own hacking tool using Python. This is an introductory course, you can sign up even if you don’t have any experience with Python.
- Ethical Hacker Certification Course — In this course, you will learn about ethical hacking from A to Z; you can even write certification exams!
- Full NMAP — In this course you will learn the secrets of Ethical Hacking and Network Discovery with NMAP.
With some coding knowledge under your belt, you dive into real-world techniques. In full-length courses, students learn how to hack web pages, wireless networks, and mobile devices.
Throughout the course, you will also learn how to automate tests, use popular hacker tools, and apply social engineering techniques.
This course is taught by a team of experts, including Gabriel Avramescu, rated at 4.4 stars on Udemy for his information security consulting work.
Take advantage of our lifetime access offer for just $42.99 and save well over $3,000 by purchasing the training today.